Thursday, August 21, 2008

Don’t Pay for Help When You Can Get It for Free!

Everyday, when I check my email I get dozens of e-mails from so called “big name gurus.” The lateset round of e-mails and offers that have hit my in-box concern another self proclaimed network marketing guru, Ann Sieg. Now, she may or may not be, until I do my homework I won’t know if this is an offer I should consider.

The Internet allows us to do our homework on any MLM company, or person trying to shove yet another costly secret at us. Finding valuable information either good or bad can be done with ease. Properly doing Your research will require less than an hour of Your time. All You have to do is a Google search on either the company or the person. You will be very surprised at how easy it is to determine if You should invest either Your time, Your reputation, Your money, or all three.

Please remember there are five essential items, things, attributes (whatever you want to call them)that a good and decent network marketing company MUST have in order for you to be successful promoting with that company or person.

I explain in the post about the 5 Pillars (see my archives) how to eavaluate a network marketing company to determine if the company You are thinking of joining has those 5 pillars, and if it will help or hinder your achievment of Your MLM dreams.

Education and training on how to make a decent living in this great industry of ours should be free! Those of us who have found success in network marketing should be very willing to help anyone that wants to learn how to succeed.

The available abundance of wealth will never run out, we should not try to hoard it for ourselves. Or sell it for a price!

Now, You have to remember that I have been asked to purchase this several times by emails, from so-called gurus and even from people I know. The price of this so called secret is a mere $67.00. Do you realize that at the minimum wage in this country this is over 10 hours worth of work? I believe that this is worth my time investmet of one hour or less,so that I can verify the validity of the offers.

Training and mentoring in network marketing should be free! Remember that and don’t spend money on information you can find on the Internet.

Click on these links for FREE mentoring with my group, Mentoring for Free, and for a FREE ebook, Success in 10 Steps. Help is available and you don’t have to pay for it!

No comments: