Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How to Succeed in Network Marketing

Free Mentoring for Success in Network Marketing and MLM

So, you've tried and tried, and worked and worked, and paid and paid! I know, I've been there. I've lost a lot of money and was frustrated at my lack of success. But Network Marketing can and does work. But you have to know what you are doing, you have to learn the ropes, and you have to be with a good company, where management has the highest integrity and is looking out for you. You want to be successful and financially free. And Network Marketing is a good way to accomplish this. But there are lots of scams out there. Or companies that are just not looking out for their reps.

Are you buying leads for hundreds or thousands of dollars each month? Trust me, buying leads does not work!! I know, I've tried it. I once spent $1,275 on leads in one month, and you know how many people I signed up? Zero!!! Yep, that's right, a big fat zero! There is a way to make money in this business, but you have to know what you are doing, and you have to work with great people who know what they are doing, too. And nobody should charge for this information. Not $67, not even $6 or $7. A good mentor will mentor you for free.

So, where do you go from here? Well, you need to be educated, and you need a great mentor. Check out my links above for a FREE e-book called the 10 Steps for Success, and the Mentoring for Free website.

Good luck in your future success in Network Marketing.

No comments: